Cylinder Sleeves

Started by OUCWBOY, April 07, 2006, 09:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

Sleeves are shipping tomorrow and should be here next week sometime. Will post when they arrieve and list the price.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Thanks Donny.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

VICTOR MONZ

Good work Donny....hope I'm on the list for one or two and your health is good.

Victor

azjay

forgive my ignorance, are these 125 sleeves? will they work for my 6a? do they come with specs or installation instructions? we are severely machine shop challenged in yuma, az. and need all the info we can get, so we can reduce the chance that they'll botch the job, but no guarantee :(

OUCWBOY

Sleeves arrived today. Cost to POG members is $100.00 each, plus shipping.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  As I stated above I want two.  Also you have email on something else I need to order for my Monark.  Thanks for all you work on making this possible.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

deek

Donny!! You got MAIL. Just one for me.

Dale

OUCWBOY

Tom B
I have sent you a couple of emails, but they came back not deliverable. If you could, shoot me an email at:
[email protected]

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  Thanks for shipping the sleeves.  Your full payment has been sent.  Thanks again for getting these done.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

Donny,

I received my sleeve today, thanks for taking the time to have them made and ship them out.

Paul

OUCWBOY

Thanks! For my next project, provided I move these 125 sleeves is to do a sleeve for the 100 cc engine.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  Received mine today.  I haven't used put one in yet, but they look as good as the last ones you had made.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sixdazed

Donny-Got my sleeve yesterday-looks grrrreat!Thanks Much, Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

rob w

Donny,

I love my new liner, thanks for your work in manufacturing, and distributing them - and thanks very much for the attached surprise bonus gift.

Bob W

OUCWBOY

I still have 14 Sleeves left. I want to thank all the folks that took some off my hands. If you know anyone that is need of one, please let me know so I can turn the $$ from these into other reproduction projects. Thanks again to all!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR