Collection for sale

Started by Don, April 20, 2006, 07:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don

I am trying to find a way to offer for sale a collection of Penton bikes and parts. One regularly-ridden Penton/KTM 250, plus eight more frames, either bare or partially-assembled, plus countless parts, accessories, etc. Contact me for photo spread/description if you're interested. This stuff is going; thru eBay, or someBay, but it's going to go to somebody. Don; 770-972-8252 [email protected]

chicagojerry

hi, i might be interested in some of the parts and/or bikes. do you have any kind of listing that you can send?  also what's your location? thanks, chicago jerry

chicagojerry

oops, didn't read that well enough. you stated that you had picturs and stuff. i'll give you a call..   [:I]   chijer

imported_n/a

Hi Don, Am also interested in a handful of parts. I left you a message along with my contact ph. number and email address on your voicemail for listing/pictures if/when available. Looking for:

CEV taillight, Akront rims, 125cc sachs cylinder (fins intact), & good right side (pipeside) fiberglass # plate for '74 Six Day 125, among other stuff. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Chris Heeter