Ron Carbaugh

Started by firstturn, April 29, 2006, 04:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

To Everyone,
  I know there are sevral people on this site that I am working with on projects or helping find parts.  I just thought I would let you know my Computer crashed and I will be without a lot of my notes for a few days.  If you need a answer before I get up and running just give me a call.....depending on a computer is kinda like ridding bulls, it's not if they are going to get you it's WHEN.  I always remember things could always be worse[8D].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sixdazed

Hi Ron,Sorry to hear about your crash-are you OK????just kidding!!!if you need me to continue bidding on your ebay items or anything else, please let me know if i can help.of course if you read this i guess you're uncrashed!i'll call you tomorrow.Take care my friend,Ric and the gang........

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

brokenb23

Ron,
 I didn't think that old PC would handle the TRIPLES. Hope the crash wasn:t to serious.
Bob

firstturn

Ric & Bob,
  Thanks for the posts.  I actually think it is going to be repaired which surprises me.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Computer up and running.  Thanks for all the help.  I just hope it stays in one piece for a long time.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

lksseven

If dirt bikes were powered by Windows XP, we'd all still be kickin and cussin at the starting line.  In a perfect world, Bill Gates would be tied down in the first turn and used for traction getting the hole shot

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

firstturn

Larry,
  I liked the forum where Congress was bitching again about the U S Auto makers.  One of the Execs(from the big two) gave a little exercise in how the failure rate was of a certain model and ask the Committee what they thought of the track record??  One Congress Person said that would be a lemon for sure.....the Exec was describing the failure rates of Microsoft.  Traction for sure.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh