Need of a swingarm

Started by huskyrider390, May 07, 2006, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huskyrider390

I've asked Husky questions here before, because I know a lot of you guys own and ride Husky's as well as your Pentons. I'm looking for a 1982 Husky Automatic Enduro,(AE) swingarm. The Automatic swingarm is different from the WR's because of the lower shock mount. Well anyway, anyone here maybe have one, or know someone that may have one kicking around that they are looking to sell, hey, it don't hurt to ask!
One other question, would anyone have Lynn Burton's current email address handy?
thanks,
geo

k4uu

I have both Husky and Pentons.  I have a question for you.  Do you know where I might find a manual for 78 390?  I tried the Husky Club but have never gotten a response.  I sent my dues in to be a menber but the check has never been cashed.  I have tried calling Craig Comontofski but all I get is his machine.  I need info on checking the timing.  The bike runs strong but is a bear to start.  I'm 5'5" and weigh 135 lbs.  Not enough arse to kick it.  I don't want to be the first person launched to the moon in the 21` century.

Gary Hext
Bowling Green, KY

Gary Hext
Gary Hext

OUCWBOY

Gary,
You might try John at Vintage Husky!

//www.vintagehusky.com/

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mick Milakovic

I've got a 78 390 OR that I bought new, and also the original manual.  It is for the CR/WR, but the only difference is the tranny ratio.  Contact me off topic.

Mick

rd400pi

Fellas,
  I also sent a check to Craig which he cashed and then sent me two different Husky club newsletters in an envelope but, haven't heard from him since.  That was back in December.  Word around the campfire from Husky guys is that Craig got burned out and just quit doing the Husky Club thing.  He hasn't taken down the website which does cause confusion.  Apparently, he is into servicing Ohlins shocks but, that may even be dated info.  Too bad the Husky crowd doesn't have a site like this!  BTW, yes, I do own a Husky now, not that there is anything wrong with that(Sienfeld).

Mike H.
  Tulsa

k4uu

mick, I tried to email you got it bounced.  Can you give me a phone number or email address that will work.  I would like to discuss the 390 with you.  Thanks Gary Hext, [email protected]

Gary Hext
Gary Hext