AHRMA-Casey MX- Any Pentons Entered?

Started by bentrims, May 25, 2006, 12:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bentrims

Whose going?
The 125 will get the 6 moto acid test once again. Man those things handle good! Still have the Texas dirt from Diamond Dons on it. Might just clean the filter and show up dirty.
Tom B

firstturn

Tom,
  Is your Son TJ going to make the trip?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

I might just have to go for the "air" show.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

G Ellis

Tom, I will be at Casey. Entered the CrossCountry on Friday with my 78 175. Entered in PV with my Mc5 76 250. I am going to try my hand at Trials for the first time, if Dennis brings a penton trails bike for me. Hope to see you at Casey. Later Gary

bentrims

Now thats what you call a full weekend Gary! If that were me Monday would be painful.

Ron, TJ is racing the Sportman class at Casey. He may be in rough shape being graduation week and all. We are having his grad party at a nearby courtyard so they can all set-up the band equipment and crank it up.

bentrims

Hope to see you there Lew. You can enter my 6 Days in a class if you want and we will give it the 8 moto test.

G Ellis

Tom... It might be a full weekend for me. If I went as fast as you for 6 moto's I know I would be in pain on Monday. Hope to meet you at Casey. I was up at Minnesota, when you were riding I think a CZ., It broke if I remember correctly. Later Gary

Lew Mayer

Tom, I've got a Six-Day and for some reason it just doesn't go as fast as yours. Go figure.:D

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

bentrims

Gary,
That poor 125 CZ was coming off a weekend where 3 of us tag teamed it in 3 different classes and the bike took a 1st or 2nd in every moto. It shot the rod the day you saw it but we still laugh about the weekend at Casey when Randy Nagel, his son Brett and I rode it into the ground.

Moto comraderie rules! See you there.
TB

tlanders

I'm entered in the Vintage CC, the PV CC, the vintage MX and the PV MX. Should be a fun weekend. I love Casey. I'm glad you are coming Tom.

Teddy