2002 KTM 300 MXC for sale

Started by sachsmx, June 01, 2006, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

Health reasons forces the sale of all my dirtbikes:(. This bike was purchased new in March of last year. The suspension was revalved and sprung for a 220-240 pound rider. The rear shock was also modified with a bladder kit and Race Tech PDS needle. The bike is jetted spot on for about 1000 ft elevation and 60-80 degrees. The only other mods are a FMF fatty pipe, orange rear fender and side panels, and a new Guts seat and gripper cover. The bike has very low hours and was trail ridden by vet rider. Bike was never raced. Included are a set of new Michelin tires (S-12 rear, M-12 front)yet to be mounted.
The bike has been well maintained and needs nothing. It runs very strong. I can supply pics and have the bill of sale and all manuals (some on CD). Asking $3500. This bike is better than new and just barely broken in. I can deliver to Mid-Ohio and can be reached at [email protected] or 864-561-9958. Bike is currently located in Greenville, SC

sachsmx

Asking price dropped to $3200. I don't think you can find a nicer used 300 regardless of year.