ISDT Reunion Ride

Started by Jeff D, June 16, 2006, 06:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

Entry form for the 10th Leroy Winters Memorial ISDT Reunion Ride is now available on the Missouri Mudders website, //www.momudders.com.  The ISDTRR is Oct 27-29 in Park Hills, MO, about an hour south of St. Louis.  You won't find more of your off-road heroes in one place at the same time anywhere else during the year...plus the riding's great, too!  Like they used to say on Hawaii Five-O...Be there, aloha!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

firstturn

I thought I would bring this post back to the top since people are begining to make plans to attend.  I hope this helps.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Mike Horton

I'm hoping to stop by the reunion ride on my way home from visiting my mother in Georgia. This will be very exciting for me not only to take in the event including meeting all of you that attend, but since I grew up in Farmington which is about 5 miles from the park. I rode my first six day in that area 35+ years ago, long before it was a recreation area.  The only thing better would be to ride, but to get my bike from California and back with my schedule etc. appears not to be in the cards  this year. Hope to see you all.

Mike Horton

wade195

I as well am hoping to stop by on my way to Peoria. I will not be able to ride due to recent heart issues but wow a chance to meet my Hero's? Are you kidding. Thanks for the information.

Doug Wade

johnnycrash

Hey everybody, remember on your way down to the ISDT Reunion Ride stop by Dave Mungenast's Classic Motorcycles Museum in St Louis!

According to there web site, Thursday Oct. 26th they are having an "ISDE Reunion Open House" open to all. Meet many of the veterans of the ISDE competition 10am – 10pm at the museum. For further info call 314-481-1291 or //www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com

This is one not to miss!

Johnny Borer
Amherst

firstturn

JohnnyCashCrash,
  Thanks for the reminder.  It will be great to visit some and look at great old bikes.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dwight Rudder

Just spoke with Ron Ribolzi and he says entries are low at the moment. I feel everyone is dragging their feet on sending them in.  This is a MUST DO event.  You will not want to miss another if you attend.  The Thursday afternoon / night Open House at Dave Munganast's Museum will be a moving Tribute to Dave and his memory.  Please attend if possible.
Please send in your entries and get your friends to do so also.  The club needs to plan the Banquet and put the entries in order for numbering.  Can't wait to see everyone there.
GETTING EXCITED,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

[email protected]

Dwight don't get to excited and get all worn out before we start. We need you , Dave Crain and Greg Holder to anchor our Hodaka Trophy team. All of us Hodaka guys are going to enjoy riding with our Penton brothers in a few weeks. See you there !
Paul

tlanders

I look forward to this race every year. I can't wait!!! What could be more fun than trail riding with your buddies and then getting to whip it up at little every now and then.

Teddy

pketchum

Dwight,

I'm there for sure and have enlisted three others who are first-timers.

Phil
'79 KTM 250
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

Dwight Rudder

GREAT !
This event is so much fun.  I believe we have 4 riders or so coming from Canada,  1 from South Afrika, and 1 from Germany for sure.
Many former ISDT and ISDE riders.
A great opportunity to ride your vintage Penton Enduro bike without destroying it.
FUN FUN FUN,
Dwight [:o)][:p]:D[:I]:)[8)][^]

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Dwight Rudder

The guys at Vinduro are starting to get fired up now.  Several just put their entries into the mail and a few others are working on bikes or looking for bikes to ride.
It will be EPIC !
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Tony Price

Entry form is printed, will be sent in the next day or two.

Berkie is mostly ready, just need to shake her down a bit and check all the nuts and bolts and the float setting.  There will not be a repeat of last year's Friday festivities.....

I know of at least two other area guys who are about as advanced in planning an prep as I am who will be there.  So chalk up three more from N. Texas.

Tony
Tony

Dwight Rudder

How many POG members are going WITH their Penton motorcycles ?  I know of several of us that will be riding OTHER brands this year.  I plan on putting together a PENTON Trophy Team next year.  I have been riding my Hodaka Combat Wombat the past couple years.  It has been great fun. The Hodaka's are so neat.  BUT, I feel the need to ride my Penton Jackpiner next year.  I haven't ridden a Jackpiner since Fall of 1974. I got a Penton SIX DAY 125 just in time for the Gobbler Getter National of 1974.
One year I would like to put together a STEEL TANKER Team for the ISDTR, that would Honor not only John Penton & Tom Penton but Our brethren missing in action, LeRoy Winters and Dave Munganast.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

tmc3c

I am planning on making this event.I will be riding my 76 250.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler