2007 PENTON CALENDAR

Started by Randy Kirkbride, June 23, 2006, 10:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

OK Guys & Gals...  It's that time of the year for all of you to send me your favorite pictures of your favorite Pentons so we can get the 2007 calendar going.  It takes lots of pictures to do this so everyone can help by sending some.  2007 will be here before you know it so don't drag your feet.  Send CD or regular prints to me ASAP.

Send them to me at:
PO Box 191
White Cottage,  OH  43791

Include a note if you need them returned.

Thanks,
Randy

wildman

Randy, what size prints would you prefer or does it even matter? Can I send it email? I have a friend thats stored the picture and can send it easily. Thanks, Wildman.

1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125

Randy Kirkbride

Wildman,
Any size prints are OK.  Email pictures usually don't work too good for me because the quality suffers.  Prints or digital pics are much better.

Rain Man

Randy, Most of my pentons look like they've been on the trail for the last 30 years or better.  Do you like pictures of  riders also ?
 They dont look all that bad, just ridden!!
  I can send the pics of my resto's too

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Randy Kirkbride

Raymond,
Any pictures of Pentons are fine.  They can be anything from museum quality to riders to unrestored rusty barn bikes.  They're all Pentons.

Randy Kirkbride

We need lots more pictures of Pentons for the 2007 calendar.  Please send them ASAP so we can get this project finished up & get them hanging on the wall.

sixdazed

Hi Randy,Hope you are feeling better.I'll send some pics monday.I also need some info on stickers,etc,.Can you email a list of what you have? Thanks, Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Randy Kirkbride

Ric,
I'm doing pretty good. Thanks. I'll email you a list when I get to work on Monday.

Jeff D

Randy,
Sorry for dragging my feet.  I am sending off some negatives and proof sheet of some black and whites I shot of the Cycleliner and Jack during the 1978 national enduro season.  Don't know if you can use b & w's or not, but at the least I figured you might want to copy them for the POG scrapbook or something!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

firstturn

Randy...sorry for the slow response.  I will try to get you some pictures out this week.  I hope you can use some.  I will try to send you some fill in picutures.  I hope you are feeling better.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Jeff D, RC, & All,
We really do need lots of pictures. We need pics for the front & back cover & monthly features. Don't be bashful. Get 'em in so we can get the 2007 edition finished.
Thanks

checkcrew

Randy, hi are you still in need of photos for the calendar, let me know, thanks, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Jeff D

Checkcrew, I'd send 'em in.  If Randy doesn't need them he'll send them back.  I sent him a bunch of black & white negatives I shot back in 78.  He scanned them and sent them right back to me the next day.  No worries about precious old photos or negatives...he'll take good care of them and you'll have them back before ya know it!  Can't wait to see the calendar now!!!!!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

checkcrew

Jeff, makes good sence, will send them off this week, thanks, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

rpage11

Randy
Thanks for the calendar proof.  I'm looking forward to seeing 2007 calendar.  

Randy said he was still in need of more pictures for next years calendar, so send him some pictures POGers.  Skip
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com