DKW- Betor forks -WANTED

Started by gooddirt, June 24, 2006, 01:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooddirt

Wanted front forks for a DKW/Sachs they need to be betors with the brake plate holder tab at 8in above the axle hole on the fork leg. The tab has two 6mm to 8mm holes in it . Need the triples as well. CASH! or trades, have a springer earls front end with the boge shocks plus or minus cash in trade- very good cond. :D

thrownchain

I've got a decent set, off the MX version. What kind of $ are you looking to spend??

gooddirt

Thrownchain, I have sent you a e-mail. Thanks GD[:p]

Gavin Housh

Larry, I've got a 73 bultaco Alpina 360 with the forks you want. I believe the botom end of the motor is the same as the Pursang. The reason I mention the engine is because the motor and the front end are the only parts on the bike that were ever any good. I have all the parts for this bike and need to get it out of here! It came as part of a trade I made some years back. The bike is for sale. I also have a 1986 WR 400 Husqvarna that needs to find a new home. This bike is a real runner (this bike hauls ass) and I've gone through the whole bike. My loss is your gain as I've spent lots of time and money on this bike. The only reason I would consider selling it is that I have a new KDX that I use for a play bike and racing enduro's  Gavin (510) 481-0554