New never been started 125 Penton

Started by ricky racer, July 03, 2006, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Man

aww shucks, Southwick is in my front yard too :(  Thanks for clearing that up for us guys in the Northeast.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

John E

Well, you won't regret coming to Budd's Creek.
It's an awesome track--for Pros!

And you can see that beautiful Six Days!

John

thrownchain

Just as a thought, we could make this a destination and see how many Pentons we could gather together at this race. I mean we've got a year to plan and put it together. Could be alot of fun. Any takers???????[^]

DKWRACER

Mr. Raymond M. Levesque (esq)
237 Hardscrabble Rd.
Limington. Me 04049

Mr. Levesque: Sir, as you may know, Southwick is a very special place in our hearts.
As President and CEO of "Penton Aire Products", we lost our CTO Officer, Lester Aire, due to unfortunate circumstances while testing new o-rings for Ceriani fork caps. In-advertantly, Flubber was mixed in with the formulae. This condition has also effected one of our greatest test riders, Larry Perkins. We regret any mis-haps, and will strive to improve our products as necessary!
Les, was one of our best employees and will be sorely missed. If you should happen upon his remains @ Southwick..."Penton Aire Products" would be eternally gratefull...............[:p]

Respectfully,
Phoeneas "t-bone whoopee"
AKA lt
AKA dkwracer

cha-grnd, in Denver!

Thomas Brosius

Rain Man

Ya Tom, I think I "know of" the gentleman your referring to.  When he passed back a couple of years ago, many thought the show would soon dissolve.  Well 60,000 New England Motoheads would never ever let the National Motocross Races go away.
   What a spectacular start to Bike week every June up here in the NorthEast !!

2c

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons