Happy Birthday Karen

Started by Paul Danik, July 05, 2006, 09:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I just learned that today is our webmaster's birthday.  The POG sure has a great friend in Karen, she not only is the main brain behind this website, she is also quite an accomplished entertainer with her dulcimer, as anyone who was at the POG family night can attest to. But, most of all, she is a great gal.

Happy Birthday Karen, and thanks for all that you do.

Paul

Rain Man

Happy Birthday from this end of the Country too Karen, And thanks, for a great trouble free web site.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Knute

Happy Birthday Karen!  Thanks for all of your contributions to POG and the website!

Kent
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

Kip Kern

Happy Birthday Karen, excellent job you are doing for all us Poggers! Greatly appreciated:D

firstturn

Karen,
  Thanks for all the work you do for us.  I for one can't imagine the POG site without the personal touches you and Bill do for us.  Thanks again.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

crash carden

Hello Karen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D You do an excellent job on the POG website! Keep up the good work! May you have a great birthday and many more to come. Thank you for all you do to make this a great website.God Bless,and have fun;). Crash Carden, Go Team Penton!

Admin

Hi All,
Thanks for all your kind words...it makes this year's celebration extra special knowing how much you enjoy the website! :D

Keep on restoring and riding those Pentons,
Karen

OhioTed

Happy Birthday, to one of POG's most important and special persons.  Reb & I owe you a special thanks, as well.

thrownchain

We've never met, but another birthday is a good thing, so have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and here's wishing for many more happy ones to come.:)

Lew Mayer

Karen, THANK YOU (and Bill) very much for all you do and have a wonderful birthday!

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Rain Man

Happy Birthday from this end of the Country too Karen, And thanks, for a great trouble free web site.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Knute

Happy Birthday Karen!  Thanks for all of your contributions to POG and the website!

Kent
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

Kip Kern

Happy Birthday Karen, excellent job you are doing for all us Poggers! Greatly appreciated:D

firstturn

Karen,
  Thanks for all the work you do for us.  I for one can't imagine the POG site without the personal touches you and Bill do for us.  Thanks again.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

crash carden

Hello Karen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D You do an excellent job on the POG website! Keep up the good work! May you have a great birthday and many more to come. Thank you for all you do to make this a great website.God Bless,and have fun;). Crash Carden, Go Team Penton!