Who's Ohio Bound

Started by chuck, July 12, 2006, 10:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew Mayer

I'll be coming in Thurs. afternoon. Won't be long now. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

kevin k

I,ll be there racing + 40 exp, class in the motocross both days. Although I,ll be on Honda's both days i,ll be wishing for the stable "planted" feeling my 76 mc-5 provides. Hope to meet up with some Penton  Folk.  Would anyone have a decent Race condition tank for my 72 Jackpiner?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kevin                                                                 #  761   76 MC-5 250 - 77 GS-6  175 - 72 Jackpiner

Dave Stype

My cousin Conrad and I will be pulling in Thursday afternoon. We rented a camper that will be pulled into the campground Thursday morning. Everyone please stop by to say hi and have a cold one.  Look for the big dive flag.

Dave Stype
Dave Stype

SoCal996

I'll be flying in from SoCal and my race bike will be riding with those pesky Hodaka's. Racing Classic 125 Novice and maybe 50+. Really looking forward to meeting some of the Penton guys.

Brian
aka socal996

tlanders

I will be on the road working for my company for the three weeks before it. I am in California now, was in New York last week and Nebraska is planned for next week. I hope I can make it, I might forget how to ride a motorcycle!!!

Teddy

pketchum

Teddy, stop by if you're tired on the way through town.

Phast Phil's checking into VMD sometime on Thursday afternoon with his 74 Hodaka Super Rat, 79 KTM 250 GS - both to race.  I'll be bringing the 70 Rickman Hodaka garage queen for show.  Will be spending much of my time on the track and volunteering my questionable skills for the Hodaka Days 2006 celebration at VMD.    Make sure you Penton fans come by our BIG TENTS on the infield and check out some of the bikes that may have inspired John Penton.

If they don't feed you well enough at the annual POG dinner we'll have plenty but the cost is expected to be $10/person.  There will be music and laughter and tall tales told on Saturday evening in the Hodaka tent.  Pomeroy, Lackey, Tommy Croft, Ken Smith from VMX, and Harry Taylor from Athena, OR will all be there.  Drop by and sit a spell.

Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

Mick Milakovic

Jarrin and I will get there Thursday afternoon, watch the trials on friday, swap meet all day friday, party with Pentons on friday, and race on sunday in +50 intermediate, all the time looking for good friends and good times!  See you all there! :D

Mick

Dwight Rudder

I arrive on Thursday about noon or so and I plan on helping the Hodaka group with the display and spend as much time as I can with the Penton Group and the swap meet.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Doug Wilford

Pentonville will be in the same location as last year.  If it is your first time to VMD Pentonville is in the row along the east side of the chain link fence that contains the Demo ride Companys.   John will be there as usual.   Armned and ready with his Pens to do autographs.    Have a safe journey and see you all there.
Have Fun!

yourtrash-mytreasure

I will be there again this year.  Can offer transportation to and from Austin, Texas and points along the way.  Thanks!

Too Many Bikes....Too Little Time
Over 45,000 Vintage Parts
www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com

KJDonovan

I'll be there.  First year for me

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

socalmx

SoCall996 aka Brian, nice to know that my Penton had company on the Hodaka truck rolling out of Southern California. Hope none of those Hodaka bad habits wear off on them!

Glenn Berry

I hope to arrive on Thursday, and ride my wassell in the trials on Friday. I know of two other wassells signed up, are there any other riders planning on riding in the trials? If anyone has any wassell parts they are taking to sell I would be interrested.  Thanks

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

Paul Danik

I just spoke with John Penton, he will be at VMD on Saturday, he may also be around some on Friday afternoon after he attends a function.  The reason that I mention this is to encourage any of you who have never met John Penton , or maybe haven't seen him for awhile, to come on over to the POG tent and sit a spell, and tell John Penton your Penton story.  It does not matter if you have never won a trophy, or never raced at all, or never owned a Penton, if you have an interest in meeting John Penton this will be a great time to do so. One thing that I can assure you,  John Penton gets as much joy from visiting with you as you get from visiting with him.  If you have an item that you would like him to autograph, besure to bring it along.

Thanks
Paul

thrownchain

Well we're down to less than a week, I hope everybodys plans are coming together and we'll have a good time, make friends, and get some good memories.[^]