Who's Ohio Bound

Started by chuck, July 12, 2006, 10:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck

Thought it would be fun to see who's all going to Ohio.

I'll start. This is my second year. Coming up from North Carolina. I will be racing my 72 Six Day in the 125 Classic Intermediate. I also will be racing a 73 Honda CR250 Elsinore in the 50+ Intermediate. Don't hold my Honda against me. I had one when I was a kid and just reliving the good old days. If the Honda breaks, I can fire up the Penton in the 50+. I've never timed laps, but I wouldn't be surprised if my Penton 125 lap times aren't faster that my Honda 250 lap times.

Hope to see y'all in Ohio.

Good Luck,

chuck
#702 1972 Penton 125 Six Days
#702 1973 Honda 250CR Elsinore

72 125 Six Days
72 100 Berkshire
74 250 Hare Scrambles
72 Wassel

Rocket

I'll be there!!
Rocket

Kip Kern

thrownchain

I'll be there, but not to race.[^]

Dennis Jones

I plan to get there miday Thursday. I have been going since 95 and it just keeps getting bigger and better. A few times I've had a Wassell follow me home :):D[:p]

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

gthong

Sign me up!!!

I'll bring my 1974 250 enduro.. not racing.. just fooling around

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NICE 1973 HONDA CL350 SCRAMBLER?? OR CB 360  1974.. I'M BRINGING THEM AS PIT BIKES AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL AT LEAST ONE WHILE I AM THERE.

Will Pentonville and John Penton be there this year???

thanks    see you there

Dave Withrow

I'm in.  No racing this year to allow more time to visit and troll the swap meet.  I should have a few bikes/goodies to sell.  Dennis...I found something you might be interested in.
GO PENTON!
Dave Withrow

cubfan1968

Things have changed on my end and I'm not going. :( I have 2 weekend passes and the tent camping permit for sale if someone is interested. The cost is the same as I paid $81. I'll fed ex them your way for no extra $.

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

socalmx

I am flying in from California while my bike is trucking in (with a bunch of Hodakas). Chuck, I'll be lined up with you in the 125 Classic race on my 72 125. Regarding your Honda CR250, I owned a 73 since 1990 and stopped racing it about 6 years ago. Bike is a beast and it honestly scared me. Finally took pity on it last October and cleaned it up and sold it to someone that would actually ride it. Same thing will NOT happen with the Penton.....

AndyL

I am in as well.  First year for me.  Bringing a 74 Hodaka Super Rat to race in the 125 Sportsman class as the 70 Steeltanker is still in pieces.

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
70 Steeltanker
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

Dennis Jones

Dave you have mail.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

sachsmx

I just booked my flight. Will be there Friday, Sat, and Sunday mornings and some afternoons (I also have family to visit in the area). I have been to all but last years when I was moving from OH to SC (even the ones held nearer the old AMA museum). That's not saying much as I lived just outside of Lexington were it is now held:D.

wildman

I'll be there and racing Saturday in 250 Sportsman. See ya'all at Pentonville and the POG meeting. Best of luck to everyone, have a safe and happy trip. Dan Pagel (Wildman)

1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125

Larry Perkins

It is going to be a crowded 125 Classic race.  I will be there Thursday through Sunday and will be in 125 Classic with the Pentaha and Premier Lightweight with the Cotton.  I am delivering some bikes and picking some up.  As always I will peruse for parts and a bargain of some kind.

Larry P
#75P

dkwkid

Where,s Ohio? Isn't that somewhere east of Victorville?[8D]