It's So Easy to Slip, Part Duex

Started by DKWRACER, August 03, 2006, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Greetings from Colorado! When last I sang that song, Dwight Rudder and I went R n R about a blue PP MX fender, what a hoot, when the true story was un-veiled! Twas for a Bultaco Frontera. And now comes a new stablemate to the Penton family. Just found locally, and owned by a LO Lady in Longmont Col. Comes a Gem. Thinking of the future, when my fear of "Penton Speed" catches up with me, I will ride again!

I look forward to many stories of the POG clan, which survives this day, due to the tremendous nature of the members.

I am very lucky indeed! [:p]
 Thanks again, for sharing

Tom Brosius

http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/TY/
Thomas Brosius

Chakka

Sweet Bike Tom, I always loved the TY line-up. I even toyed with adding a TY80 to my collection figuring it would be a blast to ride. Good luck with the bike. If you need Frontera parts there is a Bultaco shop up the road from where I work and he has a "stack" of Fronteras. No exageration, laying on thier sides stacked floor to ceiling...must be 10 in one pile. Pretty sad.

Chris

Lew Mayer

I'm not a Bul fan but that's a shame. Fronteras would be nice in cross-country but seem to be rare.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Chakka

It is a shame Lew, what's worse is he has my actual Sherpa T 125 that I owned in high school way back in 1976 and he wont sell it back to me : (
It still has the grey Preston Petty fenders I put on. I learned he got it from the woman who traded me a Jackpiner for it way back in the day.

Chris