Where do you get Monark chassis parts?

Started by Jay Jones, September 04, 2006, 02:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Jones

Hi All"                                                                           I used to have a couple monarks back in the day.I have a chance to buy three in southern ohio off an old friend of mine and was wondering where you could find chassis parts for the frames?I believe a couple of these bike had come from Rod Bushes shop in Wv,back in the day.he also has a few Deeks that came from same guy he says?Where do you get chassis parts or would I have to fabricate them from a machinist? thanks Jay":)Did they have sometype of a Gs challenger or something like that?These have up pipes and lights?[?]

Ron

Jay,

Check out //www.VintageMonark.com , if you haven't already. I would think they would be your best source. Otherwise keep an eye on Evilbay.
RonW

firstturn

I have two Monarks for sale.  Both are MX.  One is complete, but has the incorrect carburetor.  The other has a stuck engine less ignition/carb.  Both have good tanks with NO RUST, these are had to find in this condition.  Price is $3000.00 for both of them.  They are located in Texas.  I am going to list them on ebay if there is no interest from this post.  I am selling of a lot of my parts and some bikes on eBay so stay tuned.  I can be email through this site or post here and I will get back with you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Jay Jones

Hi"Ron                                                                                                                                           Let me think about it ok?Thanks Jay!:)

sixdazed

I picked one of these bikes up for Ron her in Arizona and it is a nice one-as described-THE TRUTH-all there and a great start to restore or ride as is......I get it myself if i had the cash and the room.   Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...