ISDT Reunion

Started by thrownchain, September 07, 2006, 12:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakala

Rosner motel Hwy67 Park Hills Mo. 573-431-4241
 Vinduro "last supper" will be held there on Sunday.
                   Paul(socal)

Mike Horton

Does anyone know the schedule for the three days ? Didn't see it on the reunion site. Just trying to plan the trip.

Mike Horton

Jeff D

Thursday:  Open house all day and evening at Dave Mungenast's Classic Motorcycles in St. Louis.  Plenty of ISDT heros there to meet and bug for photos, autographs, etc., plus plenty of historic bikes including ex-Leroy Winters, ex-Dave M, a bunch of Huskies, examples of Maico, Triumph, Yankee, Honda, lots of racing and ISDT memorabilia...you name it.
Friday:  Parc ferme opens in Park Hills, pre-race tech inspection, sign-up/registration, evening meal & bench-racing.
Saturday:  Riders meeting, event begins (expect 40-60 miles, usually 2 loops returning through parc ferme, several special tests), work period and impound for the night, bench-race, autograph and photo ops, Saturday night awards banquet which is not to be missed.
Sunday:  Riders meeting, event continues (expect abbreviated route of 25-30 miles plus associated special tests), afternoon grass track final motos by classes, medals and closing ceremony.
Like they used to say on Hawaii Five-O...Be there, aloha!
Jeff DeBell

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

johnnycrash

Steve;
Days Inn isn't too bad. I got a room for 3 nights for a total $136 plus tax, the catch is ...I paid upfront on my credit card and no cancellations. That didn't bother me to much. Super close to the orv park. Holiday Inn Express is new and nice put $97 a night when I checked.

See you there.

Johnny Borer