KTM's seeking new home

Started by blmxm, October 02, 2006, 12:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blmxm

I have 3 KTM's, a 420, 495 (basket), and a 250. I believe the years to be 80, 81, 89, respectively. I was riding the 420 and 250, but all have sat for the last 2-3 years. The areas to ride here have diminished, and these will be going to make room for my street toys.
I have no interest in parting or shipping, but I remembered this site being helpful years ago when I first got into these, and thought someone here may have an interest, and certainly more of an appreciation of these machines. They aren't pretty, but they are complete for the most part. The 495 was never assembled due to a crack in the piston skirt, and not being able to find a replacement. If there is any interest shoot me an email. (KTM in subject please) No reasonable offer refused, but please be prepared to pick up.
(Sarasota, FL)

Thank you

Please note that I don't seem to be receiving email generated from the board. To write direct my e is [email protected]

firstturn

I guess a resonable question is where are you located??????  I am interested, but where do you live????????

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

thrownchain

Yep, location and prices are a good thing.

blmxm

Sorry gentlemen, I guess location is important...

I'm in Sarasota, FL, just south of Tampa. So far as prices that is truly negotiable. There is an additional bottom end for the 420, a complete although blown engine for the 250. As I said, I would prefer someone with an appreciation to have these.
I used to have about 30 acres of riding net door where I could roll em outta the garage and ride. I have since moved and they are collecting dust and taking up space.