"76" Penton MC5 250 for sale

Started by sox19802001, October 13, 2006, 06:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sox19802001

OK I have what I think is a 76 mc5 250 for sale. its not in great shape but I think if someone would take some time and tlc it could be a great bike. This thing runs great and I have rode it a few times in the trails. But I dont have really any intention of really giving it the fix up it deserves so please make me an offer and feel free to email me for pics. It could use a set of plastics and the proper tank (it currently has a GS6 tank from what I was told because of a baja race a long time ago. I also have a box full of parts and a spare 250 engine in the shed,dont know if it works but it came with the bike. Im selling the engine seperate if anyone wants it. thanks everyone

firstturn

OK?  How much and where is the bike located??

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

sox19802001

well Im open for offers I think $650 would be a fair price I will also include all the extra parts and engine. Im located in Kingsland GA just north of jacksonville fl.

Lothar

tdthigpen

Just curious... I sent you an email last night (Saturday) at approximately 5:30 p.m. inquiring about the engine. Did you get my email? I am passing through Kingsland tomorrow and would like to arrange a deal. You may need to update your email if it is wrong.

Thom Thigpen
1974 125 Six Days (rider)
1976 250 Mc5 (project)
Thomas Thigpen
1974 125 Six Days   1972 125 Six Days (2)