Spark Plug and Rim Locks for Six Days

Started by jay cohen, October 28, 2006, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay cohen

Is the recommended plug for a '72 125 Six Days the B8HS? I have the Radelli steel wheels with all the little knobs on the inside. Should I drill it out to add a rim lock also? I plan to use the bike for mx and cross country stuff, don't know if the knobs would do the job alone. Thanks again for any suggestions, I can't begin to tell you how helpful this group has been. My restoration is going well. I was hoping it would keep me busy over the winter, but I may have it all done before winter. Just got the wheels back from the powder coater today and need to order the spokes Monday.  Jay

Merlin

............by all means use the B8HS plug,gap at .020 inch. The rim nubs were a good idea until they wear a bit then the tire will creep on the rim,I would suggest strongly to install a quality rim lock.........
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".

jay cohen

One on the front and one on the rear?

Merlin

............yes,one each..................
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".