(((warning: way offf tttopic))) NCAA

Started by rob w, November 17, 2006, 09:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

I'd just like to say "have a bad day" to all the Ohio State Buckeyes tomorrow - you're going down. [:0] [V] ;) [B)] :D [:o)]

GO BLUE !

dennis brown

i did not know that mich. had a foot ball team! ohio fan

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

firstturn

I actually have to be a Ohio Fan this year since they let Texas win last year.  Should be a good game.  May the best team win.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

behindbars

Alrighty Bob, I'm with you on this one. I'm waiting for the day when Michigan plays ND again though........:( Hey, what can I say... I may live in Michigan, but I'm only 5 miles away from "touchdown Jesus"! ;)

James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250
James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250

Mick Milakovic

Ohio..........Michigan..........Nothing matters when IU and Purdue play for the Old Oaken Bucket![:p]

Mick

tmc3c

Go Gamecocks!!![^]

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Lloyd Boland

It really doesn't matter, in January USC will be #1 again.

Rain Man

And all during the week of the ISDT in New Zealand, BTW  The french are winning !!(11/15/06) on a Yamaha

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

Larry Perkins

Why all this on the POG site or any motorcycle site?  The off topic warning does not open carte blanche.  It just shouldn't be here in my opinion.  Off topic includes Bultaco things and such but not football things.  Should at least have some motorcycle connection.  My opinion of course.

Larry P

maicobuddy

Larry,
I rode a motorcycle to school while playing football...does that count..as Thomas said GO...GAMECOCKS!!!!!!! Buddy:D

tofriedel

Tony

tofriedel

Now for a little levity regarding OSU.

A TRUE OHIO STATE FAN

A guy named Darrell received a free ticket to the OSU/Michigan game from his company. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the stadium, he realized the seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium way back in the East Stands--he was closer to the Goodyear blimp than to the field.

About halfway through the first quarter, he noticed an empty seat 10 rows off the field, right on the 50 yard line on the west side. He decided to take a chance and made his way down to the empty seat. As he sat down, he asked the gentleman sitting next to him,

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?"

The man said "No."

Now, very excited to have such a great seat for the game, Darrell said, "That's incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the OSU/Michigan game and not use it?"

The man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Ohio State game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Well, that's really sad," said Darrell. "But you couldn't find a friend or relative to come with you?"

The man replied, "No. They're all at the funeral."

GO BUCKS!!!
Tony

tofriedel

OSU WINS

Nothing more to be said.

Ron, that hat just became more valuable.

Tony
Tony

TGTech

Rob,

OSU had a bad day, and they STILL won! YEAH!

Condolences on Michigan's loss of Mr. Schembechler.

Oh, and Larry, LIGHTEN UP! We all need to have a FEW other interests.

Dane