Tennessee POG members?

Started by wade195, December 06, 2006, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade195

I am very curious how many POG members are in the Middle Tn or Tn area?

I live in Lavergne Tn. I would be interested in getting together and doing some pit racing if anyone in my area was interested. Thank you all for what you do.

Doug Wade
Lavergne Tn
73 and 74 Six days projects

linglewn

Doug,
I am in Oak Ridge in East TN. I know of one other member in Knoxville.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

ddominik

Hi Doug

I retired to central TN (Cookeville) about 2 years ago.  Don't currently own a Penton but ocasionally stop by because I really enjoy this site  ....did a lot of vintage MX (14 years)in the Rocky mountain region on Huskys and K-wakers.   ..... currently building an Ossa Plonker ... gave up the "go fast" stuff (for now).  Also got a couple of CT90's so we can go to the "holler" and suck some suds.   Y'all come on down.

Dom Dominik
Bloomington Springs, TN

Dom
Dom

rfpotter

Doug,

I am in east Tennessee almost to Carolina (on a clear day I can see the NC mountaintops). Small community of Cosby, about 12 miles E/NE of Gatlinburg (for you tourist types), along the Park boundry.

Let me say Merry Christmas from the Volunteer State, and remember we cannot all get Santa to bring us a new Penton to work on, so just ask for the pieces you really, really need.

Patrick Houston
'72 Six Days
Cosby , Tennessee

DKWRACER

Dom, glad to hear from you! We could use another rider in the VMCR if you get an urge!.. Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

wade195

Great to hear from you all. I was hoping there were several Pog folks in our area. Merry Christmas to you all.

Doug Wade

Lavergne Tn
72&73 six day projects

ddominik

Hi Tom
Nice to hear from you.   I did receive the VMCR party invitation .... thanks.   I can't make it this year but may I send a few mason jars with refreshments inside?  

er ... hmmmm .... I'm talkin' jelly here!!!!!

say Hi to the gang for me.

Later

Dom

Dom
Dom

wade195

Thanks for the feedback. I just looked through my membership packet but I did not see a directory. Good idea though. Nice to know there are a few in members in my area.

Doug Wade