Happy Holidays

Started by Speedy, December 19, 2006, 05:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Hello my POG frinds.
I wish ALL of you,...
a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May Santa Claus bring you a lot of very nice Penton Motorcycles.
Stay healthy so I can see you again at the RR 07 in New Blaine,the Arkansas Hill Billy + Bike riders  Paradise.-:)))))
Helmut Speedy Clasen
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
2 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 77
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73

firstturn

Thank you Speedy and Happy Birthday from Texas.  Great to visit with yeunion Ride.  Great showing on the Special Test.  Merry Christmas.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Merry Christmas, Herr Speedy.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

tmc3c

Merry CHRISTmas Speedy and to all of POG!!It was great to see you at the reunion ride.The mx race you rode was awesome!!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Poggers :D

Mats from Sweden
Mats from Sweden

john durrill

Merry Christmas to you Speedy and to all the POGers out there.
Have a happy and a GREAT new year,
 From the Durrill's
John D.

TGTech

Mats,

That picture brings back some extremely fond memories from years past. Actually, there are two different memories.

When the Penton boys and I were young, it seems that our winters here used to be lots colder than they are today, and when the river and ponds froze, we used to ride around on the ice just for lots of fun.

In later years, after we were all working at Penton Imports, the building that we worked in, was right across the street from a department store with a big parking lot. At that time, we all had Honda mini bikes, and whenever there was a snow of at least three or four inches, we used to take our mini bikes across the street and race/slide all over the parking lot. Strangely enough, no one ever chased us out of the parking lot or made us quit having fun.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Dane

TGTech

Mats,

That picture brings back some extremely fond memories from years past. Actually, there are two different memories.

When the Penton boys and I were young, it seems that our winters here used to be lots colder than they are today, and when the river and ponds froze, we used to ride around on the ice just for lots of fun.

In later years, after we were all working at Penton Imports, the building that we worked in, was right across the street from a department store with a big parking lot. At that time, we all had Honda mini bikes, and whenever there was a snow of at least three or four inches, we used to take our mini bikes across the street and race/slide all over the parking lot. Strangely enough, no one ever chased us out of the parking lot or made us quit having fun.

Dane

TGTech

Mats,

Dane

TGTech

Mats,

Dane

Tony Price

And a Very Merry Christmas to you to Santa Clasen!

Tony
Tony

454MRW

When I was young a friend and I would take our motorcycles, (125 Suzuki's at the time), and my younger brother on his bicycle, out on the frozen pond across the field of my Grandfathers home, (my home now), and play tag on the ice. It was quite ridiculous, and immense fun!
Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and always cherish those fond memories! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 250'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R