Christmas..a time for thanks

Started by firstturn, December 21, 2006, 02:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank everyone for all the help I get every year from this wonderful group.  I just want everyone to be thankful for what they have and remember everyone can be of help to others in their time of need.

In closing I would like to ask for your Prayers for My Best Friend K.C.James.  Most of you have never heard the name, but we have known each other since we were 4 years old.  We are both hot rodders and engine builders.  KC is a veteran that received a purple heart during his service for the USA.  To make it short he could get out of bed this morning and after a call to 911 they have determined he has a bleeding tumor in his brain...please just remember him in your Prayers.  I would appreciate it more than you will ever know.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Steve Minor

The power of prayer never ceases to amaze me. I'll add him to my list of names to remember.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

OUCWBOY

KC has my strongest prayers! Let me know if there is anything I could do!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

linglewn

Ron,
KC has my prayers also. It isn't necessary to know the recipiant of your prayers. Best wishes to him and to you during the Christmas season.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

tofriedel

Ron,

As always, our prayers go out to KC.  I do not know him, but that is not important, he needs prayers and we have plenty of those for him.  That is the only spare part that you cannot ever run out of in supplying a friend in need.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.

Joie and Tony Friedel
Whiret Hall, MD
Tony

firstturn

Thanks everyone.  KC had surgery today and they got what they could of the brain tumor and will proceed with caution on their next move.  Thanks for everyones Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Ron, I got him in my prayers here in S.C. keep us up to date on him

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

firstturn

Thanks again everyone for your Prayers.  KC is progressing on the positive side...may be in ICU for three to five weeks if he continues to improve.  Thanks again for your thoughts and Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jimpal

Ron,
Just read your input about your friend K.C. Be assured that my prayers for him will be with those who have already written you. It
sounds like the Great Physician is already at work. Remember, He said, that "all things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." It has blessed my heart to see all the Penton guys who believe in the power of prayer. I hope all of you are having a great Christmas, and may the Prince of Peace bless each of you and yours in this coming new year....Ron, hope to see you soon when you get to Houston.
                                             Jim

Jim Palmer
Jim
1972 Jackpiner
1974 Hodaka Dirt Squirt

Tony Price

Ron,

Your friend is in our prayers.

There is no doubt that the most valueable thing anything in my shop with the Penton name on it has is the people who surround the past, present, and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas POGville, may your days bring peace and happiness.

Tony
Tony

firstturn

I know this site is mainly for the subject of Pentons so I will slow this thread down, but I want everyone that has Prayed for KC to be able to hear the latest.  Thanks again.

Quick update on my father in law:
No significant change really, he's stable and that's what we want! The nurses gave him a bath and shaved him early this morning, so I think he should feel a little better. Then they came in to do a chest x-ray and they had to sit him to do that and he opened both eyes. So he's really tired today and they're letting family in to see him, but they really don't want us talking to him or messing with him too much so he can rest! Still having a hard time getting the blood pressure to get stable, though.  I think Tuesday is when they will start weening him off the respirator and some of the medications to let him come out of the drug induced coma they have him in.  Please keep praying for us!  And may you all have a Blessed Christmas!  

God Bless you all,
Thanks for the prayers!
Misty James & Family

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

ABORN

Ron--this is the first time I've seen your request and you can rest assured that he will be in my daily prayers too as I know what prayers done for you as well as many others, including myself. Your pal, Al

Big Mac

Ron, you're a good friend, the kind I hope to have a few of if ever I'm in a real need. Will put the power of positive mojo and prayer for your friend KC.

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

firstturn

Big Mac you are my Friend and thanks for the MOJO....  Also here is the latest update.  Thanks everyone for your Prayer.

12/27/06
Just wanted to give a quick update with the latest info that I've received!  Things are looking pretty good, K.C. is breathing totally on his own and his blood pressure has remained stable!  A friend of his came to see him this morning and was talking to him about cars and going to a car show and K.C. squeezed his hand pretty hard....we all know what K.C. was trying to say "Get me the hell out of here so I can go with you!!!" LOL!!!  Just keep up the prayers because the good Lord is listening!!  Thanks again for everyone's support!

All our love,
Misty James & Family

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Ron, I have been missing in action but I am back now. So I just saw the post this morning, I will of course be praying....your friend, thom

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W