Thanks PVR for York gathering

Started by Paul Danik, January 21, 2007, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I would like to thank the Potomic Vintage Riders, including POG member Bob Gilman and his grandson Brian, for keeping the York Swapmeet alive, and growing.  This years event showed some real growth as the second building was pretty much filled up with vendors and the bikeshow.  This meet is a lot more than just a place to look for a few parts or bikes, it provides us like minded folks up and down the eastern coast with a place to get together and enjoy being together, kind of like the way things used to be, low key and fun.

Not that a lot of items didn't change hands, I don't think anyone could keep up with the "Gathering Gallaghers" this weekend. Mike and his son did well and it was pretty neat to see this father and son team having such a good time together. Lots of POG members were on hand and it was nice to have a chance to talk with old friends and make some new ones.

Thanks again PVR.

Paul

hrbay

A second kudo to the PVR group, it's on my must attend list in future. Thanks again Mike G., hope the Puch gets her legs back.

GC
GC

checkcrew

A big high-five to the PVR club !!!, Paul this is the 6th year my son and i have made the trip, always come home with a smile, just being around the vintage crowd is tops, thanks for the kind words !! George you made my day showing up with the Puch, it will make a great addition to my collection, thanks again for all who made it to York !!

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72, 73, 74, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Lew Mayer

It was one of the best yet. Great to see all you guys. Sorry if I missed some of you.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer