2007 Dave Mungenast Calendar

Started by wfopete, January 23, 2007, 07:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfopete

I had just taken down my 2006 motorcycle calendar from Dave Mungenast last week. I always found those beautiful calendars (almost as beautiful as a Penton calendar) to be very classy product but more impressive was the fact that the massive calendars showed up with out fail every January to ISDTRR participants (and others?).  As I removed the old 2006 calendar, I felt once again that an end of an era in the vintage world.  So it was with great surprised when I went to my P.O. Box to retrieve my mail last night only to find a new 2007 calendar from the Mungenast family.  When you get your's take the time after removing the calendar to inspect the envelope as you should find a letter from the Mungenast family wishing you a happy 2007 along with a brochure for the Dave Mungenast Classic Motorcycles Museum and an opportunity to support Dave's two favorite charities: The Boy's Club of St. Louis and the AMA Museum & Motorcycle Hall of Fame.  Thanks to the Mungenast family for continuing the tradition and once again, thank you Dave Mungenast.

Pete Petrick
#174, Penton Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Steve Minor

I got my calendar yesterday and yes, it's as classy as always.

I took a moment to thank Dave in my own private way and then sent checks to his two favorite causes. Dave gave "us" so much....it's the least I could do.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

thrownchain

Is it possible to purchase a calender from anywhere???

sixdazed

Dan,Call the Mungenast Museum-  Classicmotorcyclesllc.com is the website i think and the # should be posted there.If not email me,i've got it at work for sure.Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

VICTOR MONZ

I think Mr. May is looking pretty good in the 2007 Calendar.

HUMBLY YOURS,

Victor Monz