For Sale 1976 KTM MC-5 250

Started by Lee Brown, January 28, 2007, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Brown

To all Poggers out there I have made the decision to sell my MC-5 250 and give all Poggers a chance to purchase before I list on  "evilbay" The motor was built by "Bobby Lucas" Lower end has all new bearings even the clutch basket,new gaskets and seals,New rod kit;Top end cylinder ports have been matched,along with a new bored cylinder,with new Malher piston and rings,A new PVL Ignition system has been installed,Carburation is a New Bing Carb,along with a new OEM air boot,Rebuilt air box with new twin air filter with new Oem air box cover,New sprockets with new gpld D.I.D chain,Forks have been rebuilt woth new fluid and seals and wipers,Shocks are New 13 three quauter inch Works Performance shocks with 180lbs springs,Wheels are off a 1981 KTM-250 some scratchs and pitting but straight and no flat spots,New wheel bearings and brake shoes,New Dunlop 756s tires,New terry cables and Magura throttle,Nice pair of v-shaped Gary Jones handle bars,Custom made wide foot pegs,New front and rear fenders,Gas tank is a cherry red plastic Clark Tank Replica of a MC-5 Left and Right side plates are custom painted to match tank,New seat cover,Bike has all new hardware,stock exhaust has new packing in silencer,Bike waqs built in 2005,Runs very well,and has very crisp power,Bike has 1-practice session and 2-Motos since build at the 2006 AZ National,Bike is located in North Phoenix area can send pics on request,$3500.00 Thx Randy 770-252-8097.....[:p]