35MM Cap

Started by Lew Mayer, January 28, 2007, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew Mayer

Well, it seems the "garage gremlins" have struck again. Anyone have a fork cap for 35mm Cerianis to sell? I seem to have one missing. Hmmm.[?]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Gavin Housh

Lew, I'm sorry I don't have a cap for you but this reminds me of a time that I spent the summer living with my cousin and her husband. He had just purchased a new Kawasaki enduro and his friend that lived with his mother down the street got the exact same model bike. One day we came home from working and we thought we would go for a little ride but before we could go we noticed that something was missing from the rear axel. The chain adjuster was gone! Now we new darn well that for the adjuster to come off the whole axle assembly would have to be pulled out, at least part way. And since the nut and the washer behind it where still there someone had stollen it. So off we went to the only other Kawasaki owner for 25 miles around. He gave us the old "Ah, I don't know what your talkin about" bit. We just stood there and looked at him. I think my cousins blood was boiling in his veins but I was a bit younger than him and he was trying to set a good example for me (that's why I was living with them , because I was in trouble at home so I got shipped out to the country). I think he would have beat the heck out of that guy if I wasn't there. The next chance we got we drove the 25 miles to the dealer to get a new one. Hope you find your part. Hope it's not on one of your friends bikes[xx(]. Gavin

jay cohen

Lew, Gavin had a good thought, it might be on one of your friend's bikes. Maybe Glenn took it !!

firstturn

Lew,
  I don't have any extras that I can find.  I will keep looking.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Lew I will look, I think I have one. I will call you tonight. Later Gary

Lew Mayer

Jay, Glenn couldn't have done it. His adjustable wrench isn't big enough.;)
A replacement cap has been located. Thanks to all for looking. This group is the best!

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Mike Lenz

Lew, Let me know if you dont find one.  I have an extra one. [email protected]

Glenn Berry

Lew found his cap, has no adjustable marks on it!

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

firstturn

Glenn,
  Did you have to go over and find it for him?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Uncle Ron.. Lew found the 35mm cap in my Sachs lower end. Lew said he wounder why it wouldn't turn over.[:0] I hope there is no more extra parts in it.:D Gary

Lew Mayer

Any grief directed this way has been noted and quite deserved.[:o)]
Now what did I do with that sexhaust?

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Lew,
  I am happy you found it[8].  Gary the damage is done....

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh