exhaust pipe plating

Started by sachsmx, April 16, 2007, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

Does anyone know of someone to nickle plate used pipes? I plan to have it boiled and cleaned at local auto machine shop and thought it would look great nickle plated. It is the pipe from my KTM 420 MC80. Thanks!

kevin k

I don,t know were your located but I just picked up my 75 400 Circle -f pipe and they cleaned out the 2 stroke oil and plated it.  Reckon Plating in Fort Wayne, Indiana (260) 744-4339.  It looks great and they only charged 80.00 dollars.  Good luck,  Kevin Kline

Kip Kern

Kevin, Didn't even know of a chrome shop in Ft Wayne, my own back yard?  Have to check them out, thanks Kevin!

sachsmx

Thanks Kevin, I'll give them a call. I do not live near Fort Wayne, but the shipping shouldn't be too bad.

kevin k

Your both very welcome!   I,ve had these guys do other misc.parts for bikes over the years . There quality is great, and they specialize in piece work. Kip,I've got the 400 running pretty crisp. First race in 2 weeks at D&D in Rochester, it's the first IVORME race.

kevin k

Your both very welcome!   I,ve had these guys do other misc.parts for bikes over the years . There quality is great, and they specialize in piece work. Kip,I've got the 400 running pretty crisp. First race in 2 weeks at D&D in Rochester, it's the first IVORME race.