Calling Dave Sanders

Started by DKWRACER, April 26, 2007, 06:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Hi Dave, if you should read this post, emails to [email protected] does not appear to get thru.
If you would send me an email, have a question etc....

Thanks, Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER,  I have a new e-mail its ( [email protected] ) I've been off line a few days so just found your post.  Just got my new ride together, a 1985 IT-200 Yamaha and it realy rides good but the clutch is lunch.  I put my new WR250F Yamaha into a tree last weekend chasing one of my boys and hav'nt got new parts yet. Did about $200 to the bike, but the tree is OK. The work on the 3 Pentons I'm restoring has been slow but coming along.  Having trouble with paint on the 1973 1/2, the paint wants to fish-I on the side cover and it just dont look right Yet. Got the seatbases all rebuilt and ready for the new seat covers Gary Elis is having made up.  Hay Gary! maybe we can talk Dennis into bringing his bikes up when you come down, my trails or great and we could put in the traps in the woods for our trials bikes.  I'll get my DKW thing out, and it could be a warm-up for the coming races. If any other POGs want in come on down. "What or we going to do when we grow up ????? " L8er