Two Steel Tanker Frames For Sale

Started by firstturn, May 23, 2007, 10:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I have two steeltanker frames for sale.  They both have issues so be please be aware of this prior to emailing me.

Frame # V1201 which is a late 1968 or early 1969 depending on who is telling the story.  I have a California title (pink slip) for the frame.  The frame has some other shock mounts added, but the old ones are in place and with work the ones added can be removed.  Frame has the footpegs, rear brake lever and assembly going to the rear hub and the swingarm is included.  The rear loop was also modified.  Price is $100.00

Frame # V4470 which is a 1971 and is missing the rear loop, but it has the swingarm, footpegs, rear brake peddle and and assembly going to the rear hub.  It also has a useable seat base.  Price $100.00.

The frames have to be picked up or I can have them delivered to Mid Ohio for $50.00 (I am not going to Mid Ohio)or I can have them taken to Maryland where they can be picked up for the same $50.00.  If you have any other arrangements you can make as far as getting the frames I will be happy to work with you.  If you need to see pictures you can email via this site or call me anytime at 832.722.0408

I am going to be putting them on ebay later tomorrow if I get no interest on the POG site.  Just putting them up here first.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh