carb rubber -- sachs/ lectron

Started by thom coles, May 28, 2007, 04:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thom coles

Penton Owners,
 New at posting, so bear with me.... I have two Pentons that I need parts for. I have checked with Mr. Buehner but no parts available. Maybe someone has an idea where to locate the needed parts? Or maybe some other type of solution? Any advice or info are welcome.

The first is a late 1975 125 six day with the Sachs "D" motor
(I think this was the last sachs series motor used in 125?) I need the rubber bolt on mount to the cylinder head which is checked/cracked. This item was a molded rubber mount using bolt through connection to the cylinder

The second item is for 175 Jackpiner (1977) with a Lectron carb. I need the offset rear rubber boot coming from the aluminum airbox
(mc5 frame) to the back of the carb.

Thanks in advance,

Thom Coles, Paw Paw  Michigan
1975** 125 Six Days
1977** 175 Jackpiner

tlanders

Thom,

My D cylinder rubber is cracked too, I found an new one that isn't correct, but is close at Sudco International (Mikuni rep) (323) 728-5407. I haven't used it yet because I am using a B cylinder instead. Also, Paul Stannard at Strictly Hodaka had some adapters that might work (401) 364-3427.

Teddy

DKWRACER

Hi Thom, you might try Rob in Australia for the Lectron boot, here is his email addy:
[email protected]

Adios,
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

k4uu

I have a Lectron to airbox boot that is new.  I had a wanted post for a trade for a Bing to air box boot.  I will gladly trade or sell so I can get a new boot.

Gary Hext
[email protected]
270-799-6760

Gary Hext
Gary Hext

thom coles

Quotequote:Originally posted by k4uu

I have a Lectron to airbox boot that is new.  I had a wanted post for a trade for a Bing to air box boot.  I will gladly trade or sell so I can get a new boot.

Gary Hext
[email protected]
270-799-6760

Gary Hext
Gary, I will give you a call, thanks t.c.