AHRMA at McCarter Farm

Started by rfpotter, June 20, 2007, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfpotter

Wondering if any POG members will be racing/spectating at the Mccarter Farm races this weekend? I am only about 30 minutes away, and was bringing my daughter to watch the races on Sunday.

Patrick Houston
Cosby, Tennessee

wade195

Patrick

I was thinking about heading your way this weekend? I am out of town all this week and if my wife gives me a kitchen pass I may go? I will give you aa call if I do and maybe we can meet up?

Doug Wade
Lavergne Tn

rfpotter

Doug,
That would be great. I am in on an anagama firing over in North Carolina next week, and if I get enough pots made up and drying, I plan on Megan and I going. I think this is a new track, but the Bybee/Nolichucky River area is beautiful. Let me know.

Patrick

rfpotter

That would be great Doug.
I am in on an anagama firng in North Carolina next week, and if I get enough pots made and drying, I hope Megan and I can go Sunday. I think this might be a new track, and the Bybee/Nolichucky River area is beautiful.

Patrick

Dennis Jones

The Nolichucky River is one of my favorite whitewater runs. I try to get over there and paddle my whitewater canoe through the Gorge a couple times a year, 10 hour drive but worth it.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones