1984 and 1980 KTM 420 package deal. $3000

Started by jon, June 25, 2007, 11:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon

I have a 1980 and 1984 both in very good shape. The 1984 is in great shape and low hour original enduro model,first year up-sidedown forks/drum brake rare.. The 1980 420mx has many new parts, sorry I thought it was a 1979.Both bike's run good. $3200 for both.Can e-mail pictures, bikes in Minnesota. Thanks Jon

jon

Anybody hate to have put them on E-Bay.Thanks

Rain Man

Hard crowd to sell to here, huh Jon !! I think alot of us guys are shying away from the big bores.   Every year goes by and every year I have a harder and harder time starting those  400cc motors !!
 another reason is alot of us penton guys already got a hole bunch of Penton dirt bikes too :D  Heck, you'll trip over the stuff I got in my arsenal.
 I love KTM big bores, you just blip the throttle and Yeeha,
 hope ya got it pointed in the right direction [8D]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

spdoc

Jon can you email me pictures of your bikes? Thanks.

jon

Yes-, but KTM's are always hard to sell even the new one's when used. The 1984 KTM exc is about as smooth of big bore I've ever ridden. The 1980mx, I've never ridden on a track so I don't know. It's nice and Al.B featured it on his web site for KTM parts. I think they start easy conpared to some of my open bikes, tickle the Bing til it flows and kick. Much easier then say 1989 CR480 or even a Yahana YZ465. I'm selling a NEW never ridden 2005 Husky TC250f 4-stroke with electic start also package deal if you take all three $7000.00 deal of a life time.I'm moving so a few bikes have to go. Thanks Jon