Pro-Flo

Started by CWilson, August 08, 2007, 06:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWilson

Is anyone having difficulty in contacting the Pro-Flo folks in Hampshire, Tn.?  I might try a mikuni on my six-days but they don't answer the phone or emails. Thanks in advance.

Craig Wilson
Craig Wilson

Ron

They charged my card June 19, still waiting. Gave up calling, they don't call back and nobody has ever answered the phone.
Fortunatley for me I'm only out about $20.00, I knows others who got hurt a lot worse.
I wouldn't recomend them.
RonW

smkt342

I can help you on the mikuni if you still need it.  Same great prices but I return calls and emails.  I can get anything mikuni you like. I'll be in vintage views in Sept.

Mikuni VM roundslides:
26mm & 30mm $84.95
32mm & 34mm $89.95
36mm $104.95
38mm $109.95
44mm $149.95

Thanks and let me know if I can help
Keith Taylor

VICTOR MONZ

Keith:

What set up do you suggest for a 1972 Six Day ?  Fresh 55.oo mm bore.

How about total costs delivered to 92543 zip and lead time.

Thanks Victor Monz

As much as I love Bings, MB says I should try a Mikuni.  Any other advice from you all ?

Ron

Victor,
I'm running a 30mm Mikuni with jetting spec's Donny Smith posted (in the archives search "Mikuni conversion").
I have a PVL so that helps, but it fires on the choke with one kick (no throttle) when its cold and then flat rips when it warms up.
My cylinder may be ported (I didn't do it) and somebody welded an aluminum flange on the stock intake pipe (don't know what else to call it) and then bored intake tract out to 30mm diameter to match the carb size.
Some say the 28mm Mikuni gives better throttle response, but I can't imagine it being any better and then it wouldn't rev out as well.
I'm happy with the 30mm.

smkt342

Yes I agree the 30mm is a good choice. That's a lucky deal to have those jetting specs, I think that is the way to go.  Just add $8 to the price of $84.95 and paypal or check/mo.  Paypal to [email protected] or send mone to:

Keith Taylor
6337 S 170th st
Omaha NE 68135

I can get it to you in roughly a week after receiving payment.  Hope that helps.  These come with a standard jetting from the factory and you buy the few jets you need, they are pretty inexpensive.

Let me know and thanks!

Keith

Ron

Hi Keith,
Besides the carbs can you offer the rubber manifolds too?
I believe the part number would be VM34-200-1, for the one I need.
Thanks for any help.
Ron

smkt342

Yes, I can get anything Mikuni makes. That part is $15.95ea.  Let me know if I can help and thanks!

Keith

VICTOR MONZ

Keith:
In my assortment of parts bins I found a 30 A mm Mikuni with a clean female connection to the Sachs intake spigot...fits perfect.  Pieces parts and jetting will be evaluated this week and I will keep you posted.

Looks like I may make the switch....Bing Bing to the garbage machine !

I will keep for future bikes.

Victor

smkt342

Sounds good man, I think you will like that 30mm Mik once jetted.  Feel free to email me off list at [email protected] and thanks!

Keith