Piero Villani @ Penton/KTM parts

Started by Harris, October 30, 2001, 10:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

I have seen some memos regarding this company in Italy. I have been trying to order some parts for about three weeks. Piero is very slow to reply and has been unclear on some of the prices and how to pay. I have recently had an Italian friend (the local Pizza guy) trying to help me get the deal done. We have not been able to reach Piero by telephone, seems the number listed will not go through. I will let all know if I succeed. Chow.
P.S. Any suggestions will be welcome.

grandpaul

<< I will let all know if I succeed. Chow.
P.S. Any suggestions will be welcome. >>

Here's a sugestion - "Chow" is spelled 'Ciao'! Food is spelled 'chow' (giggle)

GrandPaul,
Host of the Vintage Bikes forum at //www.delphi.com/oldbikes and the Triumph Bonnevilles Forum at //www.delphi.com/grandpaul
GrandPaul,
Host of the Vintage Bikes forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/oldbikes and the Triumph Bonnevilles Forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/grandpaul

OUCWBOY

I requested some prices from him awhile back and it took about 3 weeks to get a reply, but it finally came. I then ordered what I felt I needed and have yet to hear anything. I placed the order about 2 weeks ago. Will keep everyone posted on what happens.
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Kip Kern

Patience, "Grasshopper", Piero is Italian and has to have someone convert english to Italian,  It helps if you know someone in Italy that understands english to communicate your wishes.  I can vouch for his parts quality as they are "top shelf" but it just don't happen overnight!  He offers a catalog for the 72 100/125/175 and also offers a catalog for the 74 models as well!  CIAO

OUCWBOY

Kip,
I wasn't saying it wasn't gonna happen, just that it takes a little longer than expected. That will even be longer now, with everything that has happened.
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Kip Kern

I think from the time I found out about Piero through a friend, got some info and ordered parts, received them, it was about 4 months.  Like you say, with the "Evil" thing going on, it may be longer!  Good Luck