Barber Vintage Festival

Started by brian kirby, October 08, 2007, 08:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

OK, who all is going to be riding at Barber? I know Lew has said he is, and Dwight will be there on his Hodaka. Team Lillian Swamp will be there in force.

Brian

'72 Six Day (on loan from Ernie P.)
Brian

chicagojerry

i'll be there. booked my flight last week. diamond don is bringing my can am 250. but its getting tired. i may bring a fresh top end and piston to put on it as well as rebuilt fork legs. they look at me a little funny when i check that stuff in as luggage. i leave the fork springs out and there is no oil in them. as much as i enjoy flying to the races, it makes it a little rough to get the maintenance done. see everyone there  [8D]  chi jer

brian kirby

Jerry, if you need any other spares you can think of let me know and I'll bring them if I have them.

Brian

Brian

tlanders

Rosemary and I are planning on it.

Teddy

Lew Mayer

Do we need to buy passes at the gate or does our race signup get us in like Mid-Ohio?

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

brian kirby

Last year there was an AHRMA window at the front gate. All you did was show your AHRMA card and sign the waiver for the "paddock" pass, you didnt have to be pre-registered, and it should be the same this year.

Brian

Brian

Bamamarc

I will be there to ride the CC. I'll ride my Six Day, but will have my 74 250 to ride around. Plan on doing some race watching this year.
Marc Hodge
72 Six Day
74 Harescrambler

Ernie Phillips

Hey Marc,  See you at Barber.  Looks like me, you and Christopher will be representing the mighty Penton in Classic Int. CC.  Hope to arrive mid-morning Friday.  All you POGers stop by for a visit ...#44u & 50v.  We will race VMX also ... then its off to New Blaine.  Can it get any better?

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

Ernie Phillips

Birmingham weather this weekend:

Thursday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday Night: Periods of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11pm. Low around 68. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 52.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 80.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 54.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 82.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

Lew Mayer

Ernie, sounds like the weather is improving all the time. Heading out Thurs. REAL EARLY A.M. See y'all there.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

tlanders

I talked to Dave Lamberth yesterday, he has laid out some more new single track. He says it will be a little faster than last year. We will start at the same place, which was too narrow, but we are going to increase the number of rows so that we don't have more than 8 to 10 starting at a time and then change the time between the row starts to 15 or 30 seconds.

Teddy