ISDTRR rider list

Started by Paul Danik, October 21, 2007, 07:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

This link will get you to the rider list and give you your number.

http://www.arkansasdirtriders.net/book/export/html/284

This link will get you to a very nice writeup on the event.

http://www.arkansasdirtriders.net/node/293

Paul

Dwight Rudder

WOW, They only alotted 40 rows and have only 13 spots left !!!!!!!!!!!
147 riders.  I bet they will put in more rows if needed but this is a hell of a lot of riders and I know of 8 riders that are normally there that will not be there for various reasons but will for sure be there next year. This is KEWL.
It will be EPIC !
Dwight

Dwight Rudder

I just got word that Don "MIKE" Burgess formerly of "Competition Cycles" in Kenner, LA  ( New Orleans area ) is coming and Clark Gristina a former SERA A rider is coming with him.  Mike is furiously working to get a bike ready ( 1967 Sachs / Hercules K80GS Boondocker ???? ) or I may let him ride my 1972 DKW.  Clark will probably be riding a PV Yamaha. This is building up to be the biggest ISDTR since Mass. 2003.
Lynn, said that they would take entries all the way up to 10pm Friday evening. IF THEY HAVE SLOTS.
Dwight

PS: Now we are down to 11 open slots.  They may open up more but they were only planning for up to 160 riders. ( 40 rows @ 4 per ).  They only ordered enough mylars for 175 riders with no mistakes on Mylars.

Paul Danik

Hats off to the organizers, Lynn Burton,  and all involved with the RR for allowing friends and family to ride together, with no real concern about class structure. To me this is a great move and will lead to even more riders attending the event in the future.

Thanks again,
Paul

brian kirby

I agree Paul. If you have family or a gang of friends its good they are on the same row regardless of the class they are running. Looks like it will be epic!

Brian

'72 Six Day (on loan from Ernie P.)
Brian

tmc3c

Dwight,Paul,I don't know how ya'll did it in the real ISDT's!!The butterflies are about to beat me to death and I am still in S.C.!!!:DI never felt this when flat tracking!!But I was younger then.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

swamp fox

Thomas,
It's just the 7th row jitters.;)  I just wish I was doing it with ya. I PROMISE, I'll have my butt in gear so I can do it next year.[B)]

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

mike b. in sc

Hi Thomas!  It was great seeing you again yesterday at Upstate Cycles!  We are leaving SC this evening for Alabama and then leaving 'Bama sometime tomorrow evening for New Blaine.  Tell Greg I said "Hi".

Mike B. in SC & 'Bama

Mike B. in SC
Mike B. in SC

tmc3c

Mike, I will pass the word to Greg and we will see you there.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Paul Danik