Hello All

Started by RyanP, December 06, 2007, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanP

Hello all.

You guys sure have one awesome site here. I just recently got myself involved in vintage racing and I'm hooked.  I've acquired a '79 MC 420 and I've got some work in front of me.  Headed down to Bobby Lucas' place with the motor this weekend and will probably be attacking Mr. Buehner for parts and then Dane for an ignition/coil very shortly.

Half the tech info I've read here is way over my head so I'll appologize now for asking silly questions later.

I hope to meet as many of you as possible out at the races.

Take care.

Ryan Penton -

firstturn

Ryan,
  Welcome and you have a great start with that last name [8D].  The is the best website for Vintage Pentons and just a great bunch of people with a lot of knowledge.  Please keep us posted on your 420.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

brian kirby

Hi Ryan, you have chosen a good bike to get started with. I met you at the RR this year, I was the one on the Can-Am in Chad's grass track race. I look forward to seeing you (and your Dad) at more vintage races.

Brian

'72 Six Day (on loan from Ernie P.)
Brian

Paul Danik

Hey Ryan,

Great to see you on the POG site.  I sure hope you put a horn on that 420 so you can toot before you blast by in next years ISDT Reunion Ride [8D]  

I am just heading out the door to Amherst to spend the evening with a lot of your family at the POG Annual Family Night.

Chad has started to tear down his Jackpiner getting it ready for next year. He and Dave sure enjoyed spending time with you and Adam.

Take care,
Paul

RyanP

RR was a blast.  A HUGE thanks to Gary Roach for letting me trash his 250 all weekend.  I have three entire CD's of pictures from all weekend including the awards dinner to share should anyone want to see.  I tried sending them to Jeff Debell, but I'm retarded and I like to drop stuff off at the post office without postage.  Sorry Jeff.

Ryan -