DVD

Started by don howard, December 08, 2007, 07:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don howard

Morning all POG,s. Yesterday got Still Keeping Track Winter 07. What a nice surprise to find a DVD in it "At Home With John Penton" .It was my Birthday also the best present i have ever gotten. John makes me feel like i have known him for year,s , Surely a nice person and what enjoyable view of his home and his life time with motorcycles. Hats off to who ever had that idea of a DVD. thanks Don Howard NH.

OhioTed

Very glad to hear you enjoyed the dvd, Don.  Please note, that it is one of FOUR, which makes up the complete AHwJP video!

thrownchain

The DVD was definately a nice surprise. Looking forward to the next issue.  Good work!!:D

OhioTed

Oh, I did neglect to clarify - Part 2 of the At Home video will be included in the next issue of SKT!

don howard

Ohio Ted.  Thanks for the heads up on furture DVD,s looking forward to viewing them. good job   Don Howard NH

rob w

Membership bonus !
Thank you Ted & Reb.
Thanks POG.
Bob

Ernie Phillips

Looking forward to part 2, 3, 4 ... great to capture these living legends and hear the stories from the people who lived it.  Thanks to all who made the DVD and the cast of "actors".  POG membership just keeps on getting better and better -

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

OhioTed

Great to hear that the video provides entertainment and is informative.  Please note that in addition to the AHwJP video, POG has several others available, each of which features in-depth coverage of exciting events, highlighting participation by the Penton Owners Group, and well as interviews with the biggest names in our sport.  Also, we have many more videos in the works.  Please watch the website for updates on availability of complete dvd's, as well as supplemental access to highlight clips.

sixdazed

Ted,The DVD was a great surprise,can't wait to view it!Thanks so much.Do you(or anyone else out there)know who to contact about a Still Keeping Track that was not received.I got the winter one with the DVD but not the one before-i think it had a story on Victor Monz.If you could let me know who i can contact to get one i'd appreciate it.Thanks,Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

OhioTed

Thanks for the comments, Ric.  I sent you a personal message.

Ted

sixdazed

Thanks Much Ted!
                Ric
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Ernie Phillips

Last night I viewed the POG @ KTM National Dealer Meeting DVD -- awesome!  If you enjoy Penton history told by those who lived it, don't miss it.  Interviews with John, Jack, Doug, Paul, Dane, Barb ... Malcolm

Ted & Reb: thank you very much and looking forward to seeing more & more ...  You will have your camera rolling Feb 2, 2008?

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

OhioTed

Ernie, are you hinting that you want to be interviewed?  Haha.  Hey, two things:  First, yes Reb and I are definitely planning to be at the 2/2 meeting, with the POG camera rolling.  Second, capturing our fellow POG'ers stories is as important as anything else we film.  Please, please - and this goes for any POG'er out there - TALK TO US!  Tell us YOUR story.  We really want to hear from you!  

Also, thank you very much for your favorable comments.  The purpose of  doing the filming, and creating these dvd's, include historical documentation, as well as a way of sharing events such as the Penton Day at the AMA with folks who could not be there.  Hearing from you, and knowing that you enjoy and appreciate what is being accomplished,  makes the entire effort worthwhile.  Thank you!

Ernie Phillips

DVD #3 – At Home with John Penton:  Cycleliner stories as told by Paul, Jack, Doug and Dane are the best yet!  Close your eyes and imagine Swedish Husky Team in Saab at +100 MPH blowing by Doug in the Cycleliner:  beep-beep, bye-bye.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

don howard

POG.   Got the new CD #3  As always very informative and interesting Ah the old stories! Good job  everybody. That cycleliner was a tank! thanks  Don Howard  NH