nos rear fender

Started by pentons4evr, February 21, 2008, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pentons4evr

hello I read a post about someone looking for a nos rear fender for a cmf penton.( the shiny one) I can't find that post anymore.Did you find one already or do you still need one.
                PENTONS RULE

thrownchain

I was looking for fenders, but I've got what I need [hopefully]. thx
If someone else was looking, maybe they'll read this.

cubfan1968

Do you have one for sale?????

Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

jimpal

I'm looking for a rear fender for a 72 Jackpiner. Back in the 70's I replaced the original with a Preston Petty gray. Would like one of those or an original alloy..Also need an air boot for the early 72 with the amal carb. Al Buehner doesn't have a repo. for it. He said that was a rare early 72, and an air boot for it is scarce. Can any body help..or have an idea? Thanks!

Jim from Texas
1972 Jackpiner
1974 Hodaka Dirt Squirt
Jim
1972 Jackpiner
1974 Hodaka Dirt Squirt

pentons4evr

I will try to respond to all the emails that I got for the fenders. I was trying to help out the original person who posted first. For the person who was looking for the fenders for the 72 jackpiner try the royal enfield fenders(aluminum) I think they look really good.

linglewn

If you have a 2008 POG calendar, Miss January is a '72 JP with Royal Enfield alloy fenders. If you don't have a calendar, order one now.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

thrownchain

Even if you don't use it as a calender, the pictures alone are worth it.

Rocket

If you have a rear fender that is excellent, I would be interested, I have a front to match.
thanks
Rocket

Rocket

If you have a rear fender that is excellent, I would be interested, I have a front to match.
thanks
Rocket

Kip Kern

Where the heck is Barry Higgins?  He had these made (correctly) when he was at H&H, they should be able to be reproduced again by someone else?  This would keep the costs down for everyone. Put out an APB for the man:D

k4uu

I saw Barry this past weekend at the Atlanta Supercross.  He was with the KTM kids that raced there.

Gary Hext

Gary Hext
Gary Hext