72 Berkshire for sale in California

Started by fosterboy, March 06, 2008, 04:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fosterboy

check pictures at photobucket http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj34/fosterboy_photos/             For sale a 1972 Penton 100cc Berkshire 5 speed, frame # 201****** this is my first Penton restoration and it came out fairly nice all Hardware striped and cadplated or new all parts refurbished or new from MR. Buener. Motor was rebuilt by Mr.Wilford with new Bosch ignition has not been started so break in will need to be done by you. The frame was striped to bare metal welded (tangs and brackets) as needed and undercoated with POR15 and sprayed with PPG (not the best finish),new bushings installed in swing arm before assy. Forks rebuilt and have new seals and boots. Wheels have new bearings, DID rims(but will send along old Redalli's)new Penton painted spokes,nipples,tires and tubes. Fenders are new alloy, seat was recovered but is not perfect (but looks good), tank was polished and cleaned up, airbox cleaned and painted with new filter. Bike comes with new chain, new rear shocks, exhaust pipe is nice, handlebars have some scratchs power Magura levers. If I have missed anything please ask questions I am listing this here before I put it on e-bay. Awaiting cables from Mr.B and cannot find 100cc cover so I will be putting on a 125cc mag cover. Bike is located near San Francisco. Note: I am not a profestional so you will need to have motorcycle checked before you ride it by your own Mechanic! Price closest amount to $3k! Thank You Ed

1969 125 Penton         70 to 73 Penton's four project bikes
72 Monark - project    
76 Hercules 175 - project
possible Penton-Hiro project

fosterboy

Not shown are Kick start and shift lever but it will come with it if I have forgotten anything ask. Thanks again Ed

72 Monark - project    

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

fosterboy

Thank You Lew actualy it looks better in person then the pictures. Ed

72 Monark - project    

tooclose racing

Nice Job!  I'm feeling the love..for Pentons!  Somebody give this bike a nice home - on the starting line at an AHRMA race this summer!

fosterboy

Hello price change Best Offer over $2500 (sounds better than what I had) Ed

72 Monark - project    

fosterboy

S O L D! ! ! Thank You Ed

72 Monark - project