Spare parts for motoplat and sachs engines

Started by john durrill, November 18, 2001, 10:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

This is a small shop in Germany. I was able to find Bosch Mag's ( complete ) their. From the parts lists It looks like they also carry motoplat Parts, Coils , Stators as well as flywheels. The Motoplat Stators And flywheels should also fit 175 Jackpiners as well as all Sachs engines.
Susanne Hammer is the owner and is  very helpful.
below is the addy
this is the homepage of Susanne Hammer:

http://www.motorrad-klassiker-ersatzteile.de

If you need an online translator send me an e-mail and i can give you a site that will take English to German and back to English.
A vinduro member gave me the translator site and it seems to do a fair job at it.
Susanne should have Pay Pal set up by now and working so the money transfer hassels should be at a min.
John

OUCWBOY

I have purchased from them before. Items are great! They actually speak very good english. They even sent me a complete plats list, but John is right, it's in German.
Donnt
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

deek

Bought from them also. The part #'s for the DKW are the same, as far as I can see (compared with Sachs engine parts book). I can cross reference for all who requests it.
They don't have all engine parts though. Also I have my own translator (wife)lol.

Dale