Wanted - Tail light for aluminum fender

Started by Mike Berrington, August 06, 2008, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Berrington

I am looking for a period correct tail light for an aluminum fender bike.  I found the relatively modern rubber flap mounting type (close).  Does anyone have or know a source of a more period correct version?

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
88 YZ250,  03 YZ450F
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

Dwight Rudder

I think Al Buener has the original tail lights but you have to make the rubber flap itself.  If Al does not contact me directly as I have a couple myself.  Not real cheap but they are the correct original part.
Dwight

crash carden

Hello Dwight, Are the tail lights you have the little CEV rectangler black metal ones? If so I would be interested in buying one if you want to sale them. Thats the type that came on my new 73 Jackpiner w/ alloy fenders,back in the day. Thanks for any help, Crash Carden
                                          :D Go Penton!

Dwight Rudder

Yep, Those are the ones.
I am sold out for now.  I have to see how many I have before deciding if I can part with any more.  I am keeping several for my projects.
Dwight

checkcrew

Dwight, thank you for supplying me with the tail lights, it will help me complete my 72 Berkie and 72 Six Days, regards, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.- 69, 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 Berkshire, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 74-6 Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 - 250 H/S, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]