76 125 Enduro & 74 250 HS on eBay, and a 74 400

Started by tooclose racing, August 31, 2008, 01:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooclose racing

What can I say?  I like to watch...!

A couple of great looking Pentons can be found on "the bay" right now - a 76 125 Enduro w/ the KTM engine (aren't these kinda rare?) and 74 250.

eBay # 120299794269 and eBay # 120299500152

Both are being sold by the same guy...anybody know this gentleman?  Does he hang around these parts (the POG board)?

Finally, a friend of a friend has a 74 400 that he has restored - it looks fantastic.  He's told me what he wants (I can't buy it), but I think its worth alot more....WHAT are POGGER opinions for a price on a very cherry 400?  Anyone interested? I'll forward your name and number along to the owner.

DKWRACER

tooclose racing, the gent in mention goes by the way "chakka" he is about as passionate about Pentons as the POG in general. I believe his name is Chris Judson, a "Connecticut Yankee, in King Arther's Court" One who share's the value of a Penton, and the time spent to bring one back!

http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/savetwo/

Perhaps, we will see each other in the fall...Delgue

LT...[:p]
Thomas Brosius

Chakka

Thanks Tom,
The bikes on Ebay are both mine. I have decided to thin the heard a bit and refocus some energy on getting a few more restored. The side panels on the 250 are yours! The best fiberglass around...thanks for all your help through the years.

Chris

tooclose racing

Gentlemen - the 400 I mentioned in my original thread is now on eBay:

Item # 180286596590

Wow..the 125 and 250 are still listed also....and how about that 175 Jackpiner.  Jackpiner "blue" - nothing else quite like it!