Jackpiner T-shirt

Started by MattyQ, September 23, 2008, 10:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattyQ

Hi ,

I Was wondering if there were anymore Jackpiner T-shirts available a from  a while back on the POG site . Now being a proud owner of a  Jackpiner, I would love to own one of those fine t-shirts  (xl) .

Hope to met a bunch of you fine folks at Barber next month.

Thanks ,

Matty

scott brogan

Sorry Matt The jackpiner shirts are sold out. We only run the shirts during the year of the featured bike. They are limited edition. So when a new shirt comes out or before the end of the year get your order in. After the end of the year we don't print any more. Some times we have left overs but, alas no more Jackpiner shirts.

Scott B

MattyQ

Scott ,

Thanks for the heads up ! There are plenty of other great PG shirts out there, I will have to pick one up.

Matt

thrownchain

I always buy 2, 1 to wear and one to keep for posterity. You never know, one day down the road, the memoribilia collections just might be my POG shirts!![8D]

scott brogan

You guys must really like these shirts. And I hope you do, because to my knowledge I've never seen one on E-bay. And I guess that is good!!:D
Scott B

thrownchain

You keep making them and we'll keep buying them. I will be ordering the Anniversary shirts shortly. Was going to order before the party but just didn't have the funds. Keep up the good work !!!!

Any hints on what the shirt for '09 will be???

Paul Danik

Dan,

The current anniversary year shirts and hats have been selling really well. Let's see, is '09 a major anniversary year for Penton? :)

Hats off to Scott for doing such a great job with the POG shirts and hats, he also created the anniversary year logos.  

Paul

rob w

Quotequote:Originally posted by Paul Danik

Dan,

Let's see, is '09 a major anniversary year for Penton? :)

Paul

Yes Paul, I think we need a 40th celebration for every year Penton was in business, there were enough landmark new releases, and accomplishments, I believe each year will warrant it.
 That will take us up to 2017. Then the 50th anniversaries will begin from 2018 through 2027. [:p] ;)
Bob

Paul Danik

2009 is a major anniversary year for Penton, and if this major event had not occurred, much, if not all, of what we celebrated last weekend would not have occurred.

Paul

rob w

Paul, Are you speaking of Mr. and Mrs. Penton's (John and Donna's) 50th wedding anniversary ?

Bob

Paul Danik

No, but you are getting warmer.

Paul

thrownchain

40th anniversary of High Point???[8D]

Paul Danik

Dan,

Sorry.

Hint....2009 is the 50th anniversary of this major event.

Paul

Randy Kirkbride

Paul,
Must be the 50th anniversary of his NY to LA record setting run.

Paul Danik

Randy,

You guessed it, by the way the prize is a 2009 POG calendar :)

John's brother Ted called John "Slug". When John told of how he had crossed over half of the country without sleep on his way home from Mexico, Ted said, " Well Slug, why don't you just go out there and break that record". The record that they were speaking of was Cannonball Baker's transcontinental record run from New York to L.A.  John went on to break that record and in doing so set off a chain of events that eventually helped lead to the creation of the Penton Sportcycle, as all who attended the banquet last week heard John explain.

2009 is the 50th anniversary of that record setting run and the POG is going to focus on that event at the Penton Day at the AMA meeting in February. POG shirtmaster Scott Brogan is already working on some design concepts for a shirt that will help us to commemorate this very important anniversary.

Paul