Wassell Question

Started by lee loveless, November 15, 2008, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee loveless

I own a Penton Wassell.It has Trelleborg T544 knobby tires f&r. The original owner said that was the way he got it from the dealer. I know most had trials tires.I wonder if the Trelleborgs were dealer installed or was this an attempt by Penton Imports to promote sales similar to the Woodsman? Does anyone know?

desmond197

My Woodsman has Trelleborgs on it as well as a custom alloy tank that is different than other Woodsmans I have seen. Bike is stock according the original owner of my bike.

G Ellis

I think what you have would be a Cafe MX Penton. Hope this will help Later Gary

Dennis Jones

All Wassell's left England the same way. Once they got to Penton Imports they were buggered in many different ways to try to get rid of them.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

desmond197

My Woodsman has Trelleborgs on it as well as a custom alloy tank that is different than other Woodsmans I have seen. Bike is stock according the original owner of my bike.

G Ellis

I think what you have would be a Cafe MX Penton. Hope this will help Later Gary

Dennis Jones

All Wassell's left England the same way. Once they got to Penton Imports they were buggered in many different ways to try to get rid of them.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

spdoc

I picked up a Penton Wassell today. Who should I contact to get information about this model. Thanks.

Lew Mayer

You can ask questions right here.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

spdoc

Does anyone have a parts manual and operating manual available for the Penton Wassell? Thanks, Jeff.

Glenn Berry

No manuals were made for the wassells, but most of your questions can be answered on this site. Good Luck.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry