MOTOCROSS IMMORTALS

Started by Paul Danik, December 01, 2008, 06:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

Jody did a great and beautiful film here.  Please watch it all and share with others.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention Paul.  Not a dry eye here at my house.  Such great memories, such a great time, such great men.  God speed to them all.  They are all "Gone But Not Forgotten".

Larry P

Steve Minor

All I can say is WOW and THANK YOU Paul.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

Lew Mayer

I don't know how you found it but Thanks Paul.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Paul Danik

The video was sent my way by Dave Duarte, "thank you" Dave from all of us. In talking with Dave last night we both agreed that the guy with the beard in the picture with Doug Domokos is Larry Maiers.

Paul

firstturn

Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

WOW    did that make me feel like a survivor!!  Micky Thompson and alot of other long forgotten legends.
Thanks Paul

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

jeff greenberg

Wow, very well done video!! Was hoping to see Jon Leak's name in there at the end. Jon started out on Pentons.
As well as being an MX expert he was also an accomplished pilot. In 1996(?) Jon had a terrible accident in his ultra-lite which took his life.
Jon was AMA national #28 for the '76 season. Quite a accomplishment! He is sorely missed.

Jeff

Dave Mitchell

When I was 19 I moved from Toledo to S.Cal to persue my motocross dreams.I had no sponsors,no job,no money.Obviously I never became some kids moto hero.But when I was 20 I got a job at Universal Studios as a propmaker.I was in the Mill one morning shortly after and looked to a group of fellows shootin the breeze before punching in when I set eyes on one of them with recognition.I asked the fella I was talking to if this guys name was Peter.The fellow replied yes and inquired if I new him.I said if his last name was Lampuu,I shore as heck knew of him.Over the next few years I did get to know him.And I'm here to tell you He was the best!He is surely missed.
Mitch