Kenny Roberts Penton and gas tanks for sale

Started by firstturn, December 30, 2008, 09:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

KRP Flatracker for sale.  Frame # KRP 09.  I have owned it for several years and it is all original. The tank and seat section have never been painted.  There are some cracks on the seat section (fiberglass), but is an easy fix.  The frame is nice and was painted gold.  I have a brand new pipe on it and the original pipe goes with it.  The last time I ran it is 4 years ago, but it should be no problem to start. This is a excellent bike to restore for show or to race. Pictures on request. Price is $3500.00

Also I am going to be sell some of my Penton tanks.  Just email me or call me. I will see if I have (for sale) what you need.  If you need one and I will send you a picture along with the price.  I have all years including steeltankers.

Cell:832.722.0408

firstturn@hotmail,com

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

All of my Green MX tanks are sold.  Thanks for the response.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

clayman

Hi Ron,

Do you have any steel tanker tanks left? If so, how much are they? I am having mine repainted, but if you have one that would look good on a non-resto type 125, that would be great!

Speaking of paint, do you have a paint number for the metalic green and also the white for the steel tankers?

Clay

firstturn

Clay,
  As far as color I think Kip as you to email him on the color.  I do not do any of my paint so I wouldn't know the answer.  I have already sold two steel tanker tanks.  What year are you looking for?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tooclose racing

Darn - I just move to slow (:( - no green tanks left).

Hey Ron - you've got more mail from me!  

Happy New Year, Poggers!!

firstturn

Thanks for the response on purchasing the tanks.  I still have a few left, but I will list them later.  I have lowered the price on the Kenny Roberts Flattracker.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Ron,
 You may know about this website already, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
 This is the best flat track sales forum I know of.
Good exposure for your KRP.

http://vft.org/vftforsale2.html

Bob W

firstturn

As always thanks Rob.  I was trying to keep it in the POG, but I will see if others are interested.  I hope your new shop is doing well.  Love those Porky Heads.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

454MRW

Ron,
You're killin' me. I can't even find the necessary parts to build mine. I wish I had something to trade that was up your alley. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

firstturn

New price is $3500.00.  If interested see first post at the top for details.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Kenny Roberts Penton is sold and will stay in the POG Family.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Bye ole yeller[V]

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler