Doug Bridges
76 MC5 125
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

sixdazed

I could not locate it on chicago craigs list-what section is it listed under?Thanks,
                     Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

3putt

It's now gone from the list.  It went on Thursday afternoon approx 4 PM.  I looked at 7 AM this morning when I saw the POG notice, and did a Hiro search under motorcycles and found it.  It's gone now, but not coming into my garage.   wnm

Jeff D

Wonder what it went for?  My buddy Jim Trickett has a NOS 125 Hiro still with factory packing, Italian writing on it, etc.  The weasel managed to talk my local long-time Penton-KTM dealer (Jim Letellier-Letko Cycles) out of it a month or so ago!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Doug Bridges

I am glad that at least someone else got to see the add before it was sold so I don't think I was seeing things. Too bad a POGer didn't get it.

Doug Bridges
76 MC5 125
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

firstturn

Doug,
  Thanks for the heads up.  It did go to a POG Member.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Bridges

Hi Ron
I am glad to hear that. Are you talking about youself, did you get the HIRO? If not who got it? If you did, do you know what you are going to do with it? I am just glad to hear that it is in good hands.

Doug Bridges
76 MC5 125
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

firstturn

Doug,
  Yes I bought it.  I have a long travel frame that has a Sachs in it now that will work for the conversion.  I have tried for years to buy a original Hiro conversion (as all Hiro bikes were built in Amherst), but I have never found a nice one for sale.  Thanks again.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Bridges

Ron
Again I am glad to hear that it is in good hands. Please do keep us all informed on your new project. If it was mine, I would put it in a glass case and set it on my living room coffee table for about a year:D
Good Luck

Doug Bridges
76 MC5 125
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

firstturn

Doug,
  How about I put it in the Race Shop on a engine stand?  You have visitation right to come see it in Kerrville Texas.  Again thanks for the heads up and the engine.  It belonged to an old Friend and it was good to visit with him again.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

A Hiro for my Hero!:D

Larry P

VICTOR MONZ

Ron.

When you convert the machine to a Hiro motor, I would be glad to take the old rusty Sachs motor off your hands and "dispose" of it properly in the attached unit  [/img]  

Have a nice day !   :D

Victor

firstturn

Thanks again Doug.  Engine arrived today and it is nice.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Bridges

Hey Ron
How about a little picture for all of us?[:P]

Doug Bridges
76 MC5 125
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

firstturn

Doug,
  I will get someone to put up a pictures since I don't have a off site location to list the picture.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh