72 Bekshire Toaster Tank

Started by VICTOR MONZ, June 21, 2009, 12:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

I have installed the fresh 100 cc 6b in my Berkie and would like a nice toaster tank for it, original red gelcoat preferred.No cheapies please.

Have JP Blue toasters  (2 for 1) ...to trade or cash.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Victor

SouthRider

Vic,

I have a red toaster tank that is a spare. Not sure about the condition but I think it's good.  I'll have to dig it out & look.

I need a red mx tank or small Hi-Point aluminum tank in excellent condition . Do you happen to have one? Mine lost a nice size chip out of the gel coat at the reunion ride in Tulsa.

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

VICTOR MONZ

Clark.

I am interested in your red toaster, as far as mx tanks, I have a white nos (keeper) and a green one that is headed for red paint, sorry.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss your red toaster if interested in selling.

Thanks.

Victor

Mike Berrington

Victor how much do you want for the JP toaster tank(s)?  Paint condition is not important as long as it is not severely damaged and repairable.  I may need one for a project I am just starting.

Thanks

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
88 YZ250,  08 YZ250,  74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3)
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

VICTOR MONZ

I have 2 Jackpiner toasters...one nice and the other fair with a pencil size hole in the upper left side (repairable).

e-mail for pictures and prices   [email protected]

Thanks.

Victor

gooddirt

The last tank I got from Victor  burnt the bread.

kaferacer

I`m interested in the tank with the hole in it. how much?

VICTOR MONZ

kaferacer.

You have an e-mail.

Victor